Ski Holidays with Family in the Stubai Valley
Ski fun in 4 ski resorts with over 140 km of slopes
The Family-Apart-Stubai is located in the immediate vicinity of the 4 family-friendly ski resorts of: Schlick 2000, Stubai Glacier, Serlesbahnen Mieders and Elferlifte Neustift. These 4 ski areas offer over 140km of the best-prepared pistes, 100% snow guarantee and thus the ideal conditions for your perfect ski holiday in the Stubai Valley. At our apartment house in the Stubai Valley guests enjoy many benefits such as:
- Hotel-owned ski shuttle bus to Schlick 2000
- Ski room with ski boot dryer
- Free use of the public ski buses and much more
Stubai Super Skipass: 4 ski resorts combined in one ski pass!
Children ski for free: all children up to 10 years of age can use the lifts free of charge!
Hotel Shuttle to Schlick 2000
Ski holidays with family at the Family-Apart-Stubai
Our apartments are located near the Schlick 2000 ski resort and are ideal for your family ski holiday in the Stubai Valley. With our own ski bus, the so-called “Atzi-Ente” (or Atzi Duck), we bring our guests within 5 minutes to the ski area and you are then on the ski slopes in only 10 minutes. Schlick 2000 is a very family-friendly resort and offers 100% snow guarantee, the best-prepared slopes for beginners and intermediates, a speed run, spectacular runs for free riders, a fun park as well as a separate children’s area for little skiers.
BIG Ron’s Kids Club
Young guests of our apartments can be looked after free of charge, from 3 months of age at BIG Ron’s Kids Club. The child care center is located by the middle station at Schlick 2000 and can be visited by parents on their skis at any time. Children can play, do handicrafts, chill out or can also have lunch (at an extra cost).
Complete snow guarantee
From October until June the Stubai Glacier, the kingdom of snow, can absolutely guarantee snow and is the largest glacial ski area in Austria. Only a 25 minute drive by car from our apartments, this ski resort offers 26 cable cars and lifts, and 34 ski runs for beginners, experts and more demanding skiers. A fantastic ski holiday with natural snow and the finest powder!
In the past few years, the Stubai Glacier has been voted the top family-friendly ski resort in the Alps (ADAC Ski Guide) – too right! An amazing paradise that leaves nothing to be desired on a ski holiday in the Stubai Valley: blue, red and black pistes, ski tours, racing tracks, BIG Family Fun Slope, kids club, fun park and much more.
Winter Evening Programme
Get active and experience pure mountain pleasure!
- Ice curling at the artificial ice rink in Fulpmes. The “Polar bear” Hannes will introduce you to the high art and rules of ice curling. Delicious mulled wine is also on offer!
- Moonlight sledging: pick up your sled from the bottom station at Schlick 2000 in Fulpmes and head up on the gondola to the Froneben middle station at 1,362m. The freshly-prepared ski slope is illuminated throughout and is supervised by the ski patrol. The ride down descends approximately 400m in altitude and is about 2.6km long.